While many firms offer tax services, tax planning should be a year-long process, not just something you do for a few days at the end of the year and for a few days in April. With that in mind, with just a month left in 2017, now is a smart time to start thinking about some year-end tax moves you can make to minimize your tax exposure.
Smart tax planning now can help you reduce the taxes you’ll owe on your investment gains, and other types of income as well. Seeking advice throughout the year, especially when you are considering a large investment or negotiating a deal, is an integral part of financial planning. Additionally, tax efficient investing is an important driver of portfolio return.
Here is a checklist and some of our tax services to consider when evaluation your tax scenario:
- Have you had your quarterly / year end tax consultation yet?
- How much more can you defer to limit tax liability?
- Did you know we can assess the tax liability of an investment?
- Do you have your team in place to help you negotiate your next deal?
- Do you need us to be a part of the team to help negotiate?
- Are you being proactive on your ever changing tax liability?
- Have you optimized your tax return?
Our investment professionals and tax experts work side by side to grow your wealth in the most tax-efficient way possible, while helping you navigate life’s biggest financial decisions such as retirement, succession planning, and more.
Even though industry regulations make it extremely difficult (if not impossible) for investors like you to get holistic guidance that considers your complete financial picture. Stableford Capital coordinates your finances, taxes, and assets to reduce stress and frustration, help you make more informed decisions, and maximize after-tax financial returns.
Contact us through our main tax line: 480.998.0911 with questions or to work with one of our expert tax planning professionals today.